Telsolutions' messaging solutions work across all the major messaging platforms, including:
- Apple Business messaging
- Facebook messaging
- Google Rich Communication Service (RCS)
- WhatsApp messaging
Apple Business messaging
Apple's business messaging offers communication across all Apple devices, including iPhones, iPads, Macs, and Apple watches.
Business Chat enables businesses to create branded and personalized templates. It incorporates built-in features such as Apple Pay, appointment scheduling, and any other tasks that can utilise the functionality of the Apple Business Messaging capability.
Seamlessly tap into the millions of consumers connecting over Facebook using the power of Telsolutions and LivePerson. Set up is easy and allows your agents to create ongoing connections with valuable customers at scale right away.
The benefits of Facebook Messenger include:
- Meet consumers where they are
- Rich messaging capabilities - high-resolution photos, files, content carousels, rich cards, quick replies, GIFs, audio messages and more
- Enhanced indicators - read receipts and typing indicators tell the consumer when agent is actively answering
- Simple bot integrations - brands can plug their own bots into Facebook Messenger to offer service and sales assistance, with seamless transition to a human agent when required
- In-depth reporting - with detailed performance metrics within LivePerson’s platform.
- Secure forms — allowing brands to perform identification and authorisation, share PII information to generate leads or to perform a registration process during a conversation in a PCI compliant environment
- Auto messages — Send predefined messages about events that occur automatically in the conversation
- Post conversation survey — Gather feedback from consumers and measure their success across all messaging channels
Under Facebook's page settings for Messaging, brands can use the following features:
- Greeting: sends a response the first time a consumer opens a conversation with your brand on messenger
- Response assistant: allows you to send custom instant replies to anyone who messages your page
- Response time: displays SLAs you can customize yourself e.g. typically replies within an hour
- Offline response: lets customers know you are offline but will respond soon e.g. Hi, we’re away right now but we’ll get back to you shortly
Google Rich Communication Service (RCS)
Google RCS, the messaging service, formerly known as Chat, is Google's own version of texting. It is an enhanced version of SMS with rich messaging capabilities, including video, group chat, audio, and high-resolution imagery.
Google RCS Business Messaging is built on top of the RCS standard, providing an enhanced messaging experience between brands and consumers. RCS enables seamless conversations across multiple mobile carriers and phone manufacturers that support RCS
With Google’s RCS Business Messaging, brands can communicate with consumers through Android Messages, Google’s native messaging app, while using the range of rich media and rich messaging capabilities available with RCS. In the future, Android Messages with RCS capabilities will be the native messaging app for many other Android devices
With Telsolutions and LivePerson it is easy to manage conversations at scale.
The benefits of Google RCS Business Messenger to connect with your consumers include:
- Google’s compatibility API - Google’s API determines if users are eligible to receive proactive notifications via RCS Business Messaging
- Rich messaging capabilities - high-resolution photos, content carousels, rich cards, quick replies, GIFs, audio messaging and more
- No integration - Google RCS Business Messenger is enabled inside of Android Messages, Google’s default SMS app
- Verification - businesses get a checkmark on their profile to show that they are verified, and their full brand name will be displayed
- Custom branding - brands can customize the look and feel of the messaging interface to suit their business
- Secure forms - allowing brands to perform identification and authorisation, share PII information to generate leads or to perform a registration process during a conversation in a PCI compliant environment
- Auto messages - send predefined messages about events that occur automatically in the conversation
- Post conversation survey - gather feedback from consumers and measure their success across all messaging channels
WhatsApp is popular in 104 countries around the world with 1.5 billion users, making it an excellent channel for brands to adopt.
The WhatsApp Business connector allows brands to communicate with consumers using their favourite messaging channel. With Telsolutions and our partner LivePerson, brands have access to the premiere enterprise messaging platform for effectively managing WhatsApp conversations at scale.
Why use WhatsApp to connect with your consumers?
- Consumer-preferred channel and the most popular messaging app in the world
- Rich messaging capabilities such as audio, file and image sharing, rich links, location and contact sharing, automatic messages, and read receipts provide an enhanced messaging experience with more flexibility
- Verified business accounts receive a green check mark and an official business account designation to provide your consumers with confidence that they are messaging with the right brand
- Free, easy to use to use and works on Wi-Fi or cellular data for added accessibility
- End-to-end encryption provides an additional layer of security, giving consumers added peace of mind
- Secure forms allow brands to perform identification and authorization, share personally identifiable information (PII) to generate leads or to perform a registration process during a conversation in a PCI (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliant environment
- Post conversation survey to gather feedback from consumers and measure their success across all messaging channels