For housing associations, it can be essential to keep tenants up to date and reduce inbound calls and queries with proactive customer engagement.
Improving communication with residents is a key priority for most housing trusts and since more than 94% of the population carry a mobile phone, there is no better no more immediate way to keep in touch and up to date with residents.
With our two-way SMS solutions, residents can also text back a reply, or use the service to ask a question, bid on housing, raise a complaint or notify the association of any relevant issues. These inbound text messages can be set to auto-route to the correct recipient’s text or email inbox. These can be linked to live chat and chatbot services.
Applications for housing associations
These are the typical applications used by housing associations:
- Rent reminders
- Maintenance reminders and retrieving instant feedback on repairs
- Notification of forthcoming events
- Inbound questions/queries from residents
Benefits for housing associations
- Maximise response rates with combined SMS Text Messaging, SMS WebForms & Email channels incorporated into one service
- Integrate with business systems – TextManager can integrate easily with all external systems via its simple API. Alternative SFTP capability is available for IT lite service requirements
- Maintain compliance – TextManager has features to restrict misuse and access
- Reduce costs – TextManager offers two possible billing methods. Invoice for usage and credit allocation where message credits are allocated to any account preventing misuse